Monday, December 19, 2011

Mummy Ki Tummy

Honestly, I never knew my family would be oh-so-cool and they would ask me to design their  blogs! My Dee, has now started blogging. And yes, I got the job to design it for her. It was again one of those opportunities to do something I wanted to but never would manage otherwise. The name itself is fun and cute so I decided it better look cute, Dee also loves cute things!

I froze upon the idea of a paper craft composition with layers. With help from another animator friend, I managed to get it done. The entire execution took less that 2 days and at no extra cost. I used all papers that I found lying here and there and glue I arranged from some leftovers of an official function.

The end result was something that made my Dee smile and I do hope that smile remains!

Here's what it looked like:



Such a fun project! The blog is now available on mummykitummy.blogspot.com

Thank you Animator R, such a pleasure.



Colour for this chappal: Pink (Baby A's colour) 

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the header... and thanks so much for putting in all the effort. you're the best! thanks to ur friend also.

    ReplyDelete